What is your profile?
The successful candidate will have a profile along the following lines:
- Master’s degree from a top university
- Recent graduate with a maximum of two years' working experience prior to or after graduation
- Fluent in English. Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese) a plus
- International background
In addition, strong affinity for the selected business area, a capacity to learn, strong interpersonal skills and enthusiasm are fundamental.
What do we offer?
- A permanent position including a specific 18-month programme with rotations to build expertise and professional skills
- Opportunity to complete a leading professional certification (CFA, CIIA, CIA, IT certification, etc.)
- Training to enhance personal branding, communication, presentation and self-leadership skills
- Integration into the Group graduate community
- Opportunities to create a strong network among experts and business leaders
During the programme, our graduates work within one dedicated team, and a series of short rotations is planned to build complementary skills, develop first-hand knowledge and familiarise themselves with our activities. They gain exposure to a wide range of experts within the firm and form part of an international graduate network.
On the technical side, they prepare for a specific certification, while the Group Graduate Training Programme aims to develop their soft skills. By the end, graduates should be fully prepared to take ownership of the position for which they have been trained.
A first-hand view (in English)
Foundations for your career
Acquire technical skills and expertise
Build a solid base of communication and social skills
Experience the graduate community
Learn from your peers, team, mentor and managers
Build your network
Understand the essence of teamwork
Have a business impact
Generate value by participating in Group projects
Qualified & interested?
Applications for our Graduate Programmes open in February/March every year.
Depending on the division selected, the recruitment process can vary between structured interview, assessment centre, business cases and group work.